The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) offers convenient service to and from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. RTA's Red Line provides regular service between CLE and downtown Cleveland via the Tower City Station. The trip takes less than 30 minutes, and trains depart from CLE every 15 minutes for the majority of the day.
RTA's station at CLE is located on the lower level of the main terminal. To reach the RTA station, travelers should use the elevators or escalators located in the center of the ticketing and baggage claim levels.
For additional information, please call (216) 566-5100, or visit the RTA web site.
Other Transit Options
Airport Oberlin Shuttle Service:
(877) 251-5701 or (216) 941-7433
- Departs CLE (United door, ticketing level): 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Departs Oberlin Inn/Wilder Inn: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Fixed Routes: $15.00 per person
- Shared Route: $20.00
- Reservations are required for pickups between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.at a cost of $39.00 per vehicle.
Greyhound Bus Service:
- For reservations, call or visit www.greyhound.com.
- The Cleveland Greyhound Station is located at 1465 Chester Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44035.