COVID Testing TACKL Health
Options for Scheduling an Appointment (Ages 6-17 can be tested with parental consent):
- Individuals can walk up to the counter and take a test without an appointment.
- Individuals can scan the QR code on the banner sign at the counter to schedule an appointment or register.
- Individuals can go to https://www.tacklhealth.com/cle
*Appointments maybe changed or canceled without a fee. Individuals can walk up at any time to take a test.
Types of Tests, Cost and Results:
- Antigen Test (15 minutes) $95
- Antibody Test (15 minutes) $65
- Rapid PCR Test (30 minutes) $275
- Standard PCR Test (24-72 hours) $135
- Add-on Antibody Test (additional 15 minutes) $45
*The lab may experience delays due to high volume or a holiday, but generally results are available within 48 hours.
*Individuals should consult the appropriate governing body of the location to which they are traveling for their individual requirements regarding testing.
*You do not need a boarding pass to get a test, both departing and arriving individuals qualify.
Testing at the airport is voluntary, and not required by Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
Who Administers the Tests:
We only used licensed healthcare professionals who have been trained to administer COVID-19 tests. Typically, the individuals administering the tests are CNAs (certified nursing assistants) and MAs (medical assistants). We always have an LPN (licensed practical nurse) on site managing and overseeing the individuals collecting the sample.
Where will people get their results?
- Rapid antigen: Directly on the portal they created when they registered for the test.
- PCR test: They will be emailed directly to the email they provided when they registered. They do not use the portal to access PCR results.
How to access the PDF for antigen results:
- Individual should login to portal
- Scroll to bottom where the small QR code is Scroll all the way to the right.
- Click on the 3 vertical lines.
- Tap “export PDF”.
- We always use the highest quality tests.
- PCR - test kits come from CLIA certified high-complexity labs.
- Antigen - tests are FDA emergency use authorized tests. The brand may change due to supply in the marketplace, but they are always FDA emergency use authorized tests, which is the highest quality.