Thank you for choosing Cleveland Hopkins International Airport for your travel needs. Persons with disabilities should first contact their airline to request special assistance services that are available to maximize your comfort and streamline your travel. Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is equipped with:
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms on each of the four concourses as well as on the baggage claim level of the main terminal
- TTY telephones throughout the four concourses and the main terminal
- ADA accessible elevators
- Family restrooms located in the center of the baggage claim level of the main terminal, next to the USO Office, and on the south end of the baggage claim level. One additional family restroom is located on Concourse A, just beyond the A Checkpoint Screening Area. Family restrooms are large enough to accommodate two or more individuals and are wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant.
- Electric cart service that runs continuously on Concourses C and D
- For those with service animals, please note the following: Passengers who are traveling with service animals can now utilize the CLE Pet Relief Area. The pet relief area is at the South of end of baggage claim, nearest to Carousel 2. Exit through Door 1 to the left (following signs) around the corner. Pet waste pickup bags and a trash receptacle are available.
If you have questions regarding travel through Cleveland Hopkins International Airport,
please call (216) 265-6006 or (216) 265-3320.