is dedicated to a high level of customer satisfaction. In order to help provide superior customer service, CLE has implemented an Airport Ambassador Volunteer Program. The program allows volunteers—many of whom have had successful careers in a variety of fields—to provide information and assistance to travelers and their families, friends, and business associates as they visit CLE.
The Airport Ambassadors are easily identifiable by their gold shirts or jackets and friendly smiles, and are the first to welcome travelers to and from Cleveland. They assist passengers in locating arrival and departure gates, parking areas, security checkpoints, baggage claim locations, and airport concourses. They can also provide the names of area hotels, dining and shopping establishments, as well as area attractions and points of interest in and around Cleveland.
Qualifications to become an Airport Ambassador include but are not limited to:
- At least 18 years of age
- Friendly, outgoing and willing to help others
- Knowledge of Cleveland and surrounding areas or willingness to learn
- Must commit to at least 3 hours per week and at least 6 months in the program after training
- Physically able to perform duties of the job
- Strive for exceptional customer service
- Most importantly, SMILE!
* To be considered for the program you must first pass a background check.
If you are interested in becoming an Airport Ambassador, please contact Michele Dynia, Communications Specialist at (216) 265-6164 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for an application.